Monday, June 30, 2008

Day #7251 - Back in the US of A

Being home has been interesting so far, but nothing that I really hadn't expected. Mom, Dad, Steven, Grandma and Grandpa all came to pick me up from the airport which was really nice. Then we all came back to the house where I gave them their souvoneers. I was exhausted because I hadn't really slept much at all on the flight back, so they stayed for lunch but left shortly after that. Shayna and Melissa also stopped by for about ten minutes, which was great because I haven't seen either of them since December. I showered, changed, and then the four of us went next door for the Simantz's graduation party going on for Meagan and Becca. I have no idea how I managed to do it yesterday, but I stayed up until 9. At that point, my eyes couldn't stay open a second longer and my back was in total agony, so Mom gave me a vicadin and I was out like a light.

Last night was the first really good, deep night's sleep I've gotten in over a week. I didn't wake up until 9am. It was a prodcutive, though. Did most of my unpacking, did some reading, and figured out that my project for the week is going to be going through my clothes. With the fact that I'm turning 20 next month hanging in my face, I need to start dressing like it. Mom made an awesome dinner, I just finished watching National Treasure 2 with Dad, and now I'm about to call it a night. Yup, it was a good first day back. Though I'm kind of bummed that I haven't really seen that many people yet. Hopefully that will change in the next couple of days, though.

Okay, bedtime for monie. Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment