Friday, June 13, 2008

Day #7234 - School's (Almost) out for the summer!

Hello there, family and friends. I'm writing to you right now from my last day of Italian. A few more hours of this class and then the final next week - it's been fun but you will not catch me complaining once it's over. The past two days went so well, and then today I'm totally off. My brain does NOT do languages, at least not in this totally compressed setting.

The past couple of days I've been pretty laid back. Unfortunately, my sore throat doesn't seem to be getting much better and I didn't really pack enough tylenol for this sort of thing. It's not so bad, but I just really don't want it to get any worse. Wednesday was just Italian. Me and a bunch of other girls stayed after school to try to plan out our trips for the rest of the term. Next weekend it looks like we're going to Cinque Terre and during the final week, it's off to Florence. Hopefully it'll all work out!

okay more later - class is starting up again....

No comments:

Post a Comment