Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day #7174 - Little Things

It truly is the little things in life that can make things turn themselves right again. Less than 24 hours ago, I wrote here about how some things and some people never change, refering to the negative aspects of both. Earlier today, however, I remembered that that can be a good thing sometimes, too. I got a phone call from a friend back home who really just said such nice things and it reaffirmed my faith in people. It makes me grateful for all of my friends, even the ones who ignore me. Though they drive me crazy most of the time, when it matters the ones who truly care about me step up to the plate and make me feel like I really do matter.

So here's a toast to those of you who support me - it matters more to me more than words can say =)

No comments:

Post a Comment